This Co-Generation Division is headed by Erik Host-Pedersen. Erik is a registered Master Electrician with a degree in Economics from Wilfrid Laurier University. Erik has worked as a Jenbacher Gas Engine Technician, in this capacity Erik worked across Canada as well as the Netherlands and Germany on Anaerobic Digesters and Greenhouse Facilities. Erik has provided the needed technical support for installing, servicing, and troubleshooting Generators and related balance of plant equipment. This often involves the Anaerobic Digesters, SCR Systems, and Generation.
Erik has worked on the following projects:
Great Northern Hydroponics – involved 12 megawatt Tri-generation Station
Niagara Falls Farming Location – 500 kW Generator supplied from an Anaerobic Digester
Ottawa Farming Location – 500 kw Generator supplied from an Anaerobic Digester
Cambridge Farming Location – 500 kw Generator supplied from an Anaerobic Digester
Ontario Police College – 1 megawatt natural gas Co-Generation Station
Ottawa Landfill – 7.5 megawatt Landfill Gas Power Generation
Ottawa Syngas – 5 megawatt Hydrogen Gas Procurement Plant
Consentis and PlanET – worked with these companies on commissioning Anaerobic Digestion Sites in Europe
London Bio Gas Project:
- Canada's Largest Bio Gas Plant.
- Generator Placement.
- 27.6KV High voltage Line install.
- Primary Transformer Procurement, and installation.
- Electrical Substation, Procurement.
- 600 volt Switch Board Procurement and Installation.
- All Electrical Distribution, 600 volt, 240/120 volt, and 24V.
- Controls & Programming for all Generator Balance of Plant Equipment.
- Mechanical Process Piping for Engine heat recovery.
Clovermead Farms – 500 kW Generator supplied from an Anaerobic Digester
West End Community Centre Guelph – 500 kW Co-Generation supplied with Natural Gas
Ministry of Agriculture Guelph – Servicing and maintenance on two 1 megawatt units
Ontario Police College – Servicing and maintenance on 1 megawatt unit